- Grevillea Park Rowing Facility Officially Open
- Police Investigate Multiple Motor Vehicle Thefts
- Firefighters Honoured At National Emergency Services Memorial
- Man killed in two-car crash on NSW south coast
- Calls for coronial inquest into Canberra Hospital fire
- Young boy approached in Queanbeyan
- Police suspect Mawson building fire was deliberately lit
- Police Seek Assistance After Child Approached In Queanbeyan
- Canberra Experiences Rental Affordability Crisis
- Canberra Named Australia's Top Selfie Capital
- Oaks Estate denied heritage listing after 16 year battle
- Girlfriend of accused Queanbeyan killer pleads guilty to domestic violence
- Man cleared of accusations he hit a child with a pinata stick
- School zones back in as Easter break comes to an end
- A citizens' jury could be on the way for Canberra
- Catholic school teachers tipped to strike over work conditions
- ANZAC Day dawn service attracts crowd of 38,000
- 110 Mr Fluffy blocks up for auction next month
- Man refused bail for attacking neighbour with a knife
- Sexual Assault Appeal Quashed
Published: 18 April 2017 Written by Jacinta Lee
Police are investigating the tragic death of a paraglider pilot outside Goulburn.
Emergency services were called to a property on Pooleys Road yesterday afternoon after reports of a man in a paraglider crashing to the ground.
The 39-year-old man died at the scene.
A crime scene has been set up and police will investigate the circumstances of his death.