- ANZAC Day dawn service attracts crowd of 38,000
- 110 Mr Fluffy blocks up for auction next month
- Man refused bail for attacking neighbour with a knife
- Sexual Assault Appeal Quashed
- Two New Speed Vans Now On ACT Roads
- Burst water main causes confusion at Woden Bus Station
- Garema's Place sued for underpaying workers
- ACT Police Seek Witnesses To Aggravated Robbery At Tuggeranong Hyperdome
- Detectives Investigate After Body Found In Creek Near Batemans Bay
- Fallout From Government's Decentralisation Plan Continues
- Canberra House Prices Jump To A New Median
- UC Capitals Announce Signing For 2017/2018 WNBL Season
- Multiple Buildings In Fyshwick Evacuated After Reports Of A Strong Smell
- Man dies after being thrown from his bike at Sanctuary Point
- Police set up barriers after man dies near Deakin shops
- Canberra house prices smash records
- New $5.9 Million Centre For Innovation And Learning To Be Constructed
- More Than 200 Traffic Infringement Notices Issued Over Easter Break
- Barton Highway/William Slim Drive Intersection Roundabout Now Complete
- Armed Robbery At Tuggeranong Hyperdome
Published: 21 March 2017 Written by Jacinta Lee
A woman who went missing from Ainslie earlier this month has been found safe and well.
52-year-old Marika Hetenyi hadn't been seen since March 7, but police located her interstate.
They've thanked the community for helping bring her home.