- Teen faces court for aggravated robbery in Ngunnawal
- Man dies after car and truck collide near Yass
- Police now hold grave concerns for missing woman
- Canberra's water the best-tasting in the region
- Student claiming lecturer raped her 'feared expulsion'
- Search For Missing Canberra Woman Continues
- ACT Government Agrees To Provide Temporary Funding For SHOUT
- CSIRO app to help patients with knee replacements
- Canberra breaks its interstate visitor record
- ACT team to help towns ravaged by Cyclone Debbie
- Bimberi staff under investigation over alleged misconduct
- Comancheros bikies tried for shooting and wounding rival
- 24 calls for help in Canberra after storm warning
- Police Calling For Information After Civic Assault
- Holder Community Action Group To Oppose Public Housing
- Public Submissions Wanted Over How Much Power ACT ICAC Should Have
- Family suffers severe burns in blast at a picnic spot
- Gungahlin Town Centre Planning Still Active
- Above And Beyond Exhibition Lands At Questacon
- Canberra Teacher Found Not Guilty Of Sexual Charges
Published: 20 March 2017 Written by Jacinta Lee
Police are looking for witnesses to an aggravated robbery in the city.
Last Tuesday night, three men wearing balaclavas forced entry into the Manhattan Apartments and threatened two residents.
A scuffle broke out, and a male resident suffered head injuries.
He had to be taken to Canberra Hospital along with a woman who suffered minor injuries and needed treatment.
All three of the burglars were wearing dark clothing and two of the three have been identified as Caucasian.
Cash was stolen in the break-in and investigations are ongoing.