- Teen faces court for aggravated robbery in Ngunnawal
- Man dies after car and truck collide near Yass
- Police now hold grave concerns for missing woman
- Canberra's water the best-tasting in the region
- Student claiming lecturer raped her 'feared expulsion'
- Search For Missing Canberra Woman Continues
- ACT Government Agrees To Provide Temporary Funding For SHOUT
- CSIRO app to help patients with knee replacements
- Canberra breaks its interstate visitor record
- ACT team to help towns ravaged by Cyclone Debbie
- Bimberi staff under investigation over alleged misconduct
- Comancheros bikies tried for shooting and wounding rival
- 24 calls for help in Canberra after storm warning
- Police Calling For Information After Civic Assault
- Holder Community Action Group To Oppose Public Housing
- Public Submissions Wanted Over How Much Power ACT ICAC Should Have
- Family suffers severe burns in blast at a picnic spot
- Gungahlin Town Centre Planning Still Active
- Above And Beyond Exhibition Lands At Questacon
- Canberra Teacher Found Not Guilty Of Sexual Charges
Published: 20 March 2017 Written by Jacinta Lee
A 23-year-old woman from Macquarie will face court this morning for reckless driving and failing to stop.
Police arrested her yesterday evening over a number of alleged failures to stop on direction and driving dangerously.
During the arrest at a house in Kambah, an officer received minor injuries in a dog attack.
It's expected police will oppose bail when she fronts the ACT Magistrates Court.