- Teen faces court for aggravated robbery in Ngunnawal
- Man dies after car and truck collide near Yass
- Police now hold grave concerns for missing woman
- Canberra's water the best-tasting in the region
- Student claiming lecturer raped her 'feared expulsion'
- Search For Missing Canberra Woman Continues
- ACT Government Agrees To Provide Temporary Funding For SHOUT
- CSIRO app to help patients with knee replacements
- Canberra breaks its interstate visitor record
- ACT team to help towns ravaged by Cyclone Debbie
- Bimberi staff under investigation over alleged misconduct
- Comancheros bikies tried for shooting and wounding rival
- 24 calls for help in Canberra after storm warning
- Police Calling For Information After Civic Assault
- Holder Community Action Group To Oppose Public Housing
- Public Submissions Wanted Over How Much Power ACT ICAC Should Have
- Family suffers severe burns in blast at a picnic spot
- Gungahlin Town Centre Planning Still Active
- Above And Beyond Exhibition Lands At Questacon
- Canberra Teacher Found Not Guilty Of Sexual Charges
Published: 20 March 2017 Written by Jacinta Lee
A 16-year-old will front the ACT Children's Court this morning over an aggravated robbery at the University of Canberra supermarket.
On Saturday, two males took bottles of alcohol from the shelves and sealed them in a ziploc bag.
One of the boys threatened a staff member before they both left the store, police were called and they were taken to Belconnen Police Station to be interviewed.
The 16-year-old has been charged with aggravated robbery, underage possession of alcohol and damage to Commonwealth property.