- Teen faces court for aggravated robbery in Ngunnawal
- Man dies after car and truck collide near Yass
- Police now hold grave concerns for missing woman
- Canberra's water the best-tasting in the region
- Student claiming lecturer raped her 'feared expulsion'
- Search For Missing Canberra Woman Continues
- ACT Government Agrees To Provide Temporary Funding For SHOUT
- CSIRO app to help patients with knee replacements
- Canberra breaks its interstate visitor record
- ACT team to help towns ravaged by Cyclone Debbie
- Bimberi staff under investigation over alleged misconduct
- Comancheros bikies tried for shooting and wounding rival
- 24 calls for help in Canberra after storm warning
- Police Calling For Information After Civic Assault
- Holder Community Action Group To Oppose Public Housing
- Public Submissions Wanted Over How Much Power ACT ICAC Should Have
- Family suffers severe burns in blast at a picnic spot
- Gungahlin Town Centre Planning Still Active
- Above And Beyond Exhibition Lands At Questacon
- Canberra Teacher Found Not Guilty Of Sexual Charges
Published: 20 March 2017 Written by Jacinta Lee
Police have deemed a fire which tore through a three-bedroom home in Ngunnawal suspicious.
The back of the house sustained significant damage when the blaze began late Friday afternoon on Minnta Place, but thankfully no one was home at the time.
ACT Police are asking any witnesses to come forward and the fire is now the subject of an investigation.