You are here: Home
Latest - Capital Radio News
Published on 15 February 2016
A Psychologist working on the South coast has been banned from practicing after persuing a sexual relationship with a patient.
The patient, who was born a woman but presented to the clinic as a man had a case so complex, experts argue it was beyond the skills of a psychologist.
After attending monthly sessions for sometime the pair soon entered into a sexual relationship - one which later broke down and led to the psychiatrist confessing about his actions to a colleague.
On top of being banned from practicing the psychologist will be unable to apply for new registration for five years and is prohibited from providing any health services.
- ACT Government to End Political Donations from Property Developers
- Kippax Woolworths Robbed
- Canberra Liberals Pledge to Crack Down on Public Housing System
- ACT Greens Propose Cab Integration
- Woman Who Robbed Caltex Denied Bail
- Labor Attempting To Bring New Festival To Canberra
- Canberra Liberals Pledge To Mental Health
- Canberra's Universities On The Rise
- ACT Liberals Announce Disability Package
- ACT Greens Pledge To Turn Buses Into Clean Energy
- Mitchell Cannabis Dumper Refused Bail
- Tumut Man Charged With Drug And Weapon Offences
- Braddon Man Found Guilty Of Rape
- Parents Of Killed Infant Avoid Charges
- Union All Fired Up
- ACT Greens Bus And Light Rail Promise
- Concerns Raised Over ACT Government Payments
- Giralang Pyro Pleads Guilty To Two Separate Incidents
- Drunk P Plater Crashes Into Power Pole
- Greenway L Plater Fails Breath Test With Children In Car