Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentJw_sig has a deprecated constructor in /home/radio2cc/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sig/jw_sig.php on line 18
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentJw_allvideos has a deprecated constructor in /home/radio2cc/public_html/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php on line 18
Published: 15 February 2016
A Psychologist working on the South coast has been banned from practicing after persuing a sexual relationship with a patient.
The patient, who was born a woman but presented to the clinic as a man had a case so complex, experts argue it was beyond the skills of a psychologist.
After attending monthly sessions for sometime the pair soon entered into a sexual relationship - one which later broke down and led to the psychiatrist confessing about his actions to a colleague.
On top of being banned from practicing the psychologist will be unable to apply for new registration for five years and is prohibited from providing any health services.
- Heritage backlog stalls protection for Canberra's best
- Push for changes to drug-driving laws
- Crowdfunded billboard to come to Canberra
- Police issue second plea for help to find Joel Koppie
- Canberra court hears horror story of domestic abuse
- NSW Premier announces resignation
- Fires under watch from first light
- Court hears a man assaulted a woman at Canberra Hospital
- Fyshwick building on fire early this morning
- Man refused bail for groping women on buses
- Wamboin fire being treated as suspicious
- Human Services falling short on processing claims
- Blood cancer centre struggling at full capacity
- Woman recovering from Bungendore car crash
- Concerned Citizens to pay government's court costs
- Hoddle Street killer loses bid for damages
- Fire tears through Tarago, upgraded to watch and act
- Suspicious Fire At ACT Border
- Terrified mum robbed at Riverside Plaza
- Canberra leading the nation in organ donation