Latest - Capital Radio News
Published on 11 February 2016
A Kaleen man has been charged with abusing a 14 year old boy in the 1980's.
Former teacher and current ASIC senior executive Peter Cuzner pleaded not guilty to three acts of indecency against the boy in court this morning.
The 60 year old was a teacher within a number of schools across the ACT including Marist and Daramalan colleges.
Mr Cuzner was suspended from his role with ASIC when the allegations unfolded.
His case has been adjourned for 10 weeks - he is due back in the ACT Magistrates Court in April.
- Yass Valley Declared Disaster Zone
- Canberra Leaders Debate Over Health and Transport Policy
- Rates of Suicide in ACT Rise
- Canberra Winemakers Welcome 19% Backpacker Tax
- ACT Labor Set To Target Cycling Tourism
- $60 Million Pledged by ACT Greens To Fix Paths and Cycleways
- Garbage Pick Up Service Promised by ACT Government
- The Greens Say Return All Developer Donations
- Tasers For All Police Officers
- Vale George Barlin
- ACT Government to End Political Donations from Property Developers
- Kippax Woolworths Robbed
- Canberra Liberals Pledge to Crack Down on Public Housing System
- ACT Greens Propose Cab Integration
- Woman Who Robbed Caltex Denied Bail
- Labor Attempting To Bring New Festival To Canberra
- Canberra Liberals Pledge To Mental Health
- Canberra's Universities On The Rise
- ACT Liberals Announce Disability Package
- ACT Greens Pledge To Turn Buses Into Clean Energy