- Teens face court for allegedly blackmailing men on Grindr
- Man accused of helping dump a body faces court
- Car smashes into a tree in Ngunnawal, trapping driver
- Belconnen Building Evacuated
- Man Who Choked Girlfriend Re-Sentenced
- Police on the hunt for thieves who held up a KFC
- Crashes on the territory's roads halt morning traffic
- New solutions sought for Canberra's rubbish problem
- Health Department next in line for job cuts
- Trial Delayed For Alleged 'Negligent' Driver
- Car Smashes Into Charnwood Woolworths
- Archbishop says mandatory reporting laws need work
- Lawyer convicted of deception previously jailed
- Woman who set fire to her ex's car gets jail time
- Dash-Cam Footage Shows Driver Flee Accident In Civic
- Removal Of Trees On Light-Rail Route To Be Fast-Tracked
- ACT Policing Release Ngunnawal Robbery Footage
- Two car crash on Gungahlin Drive stalls traffic
- Man faces court for shooting in Gordon
- Canberra drug dealer forced to hand over assets
Published: 25 January 2016
Brumbies playmaker Christian Lealiifano has re-signed with the club until the end of the 2018 Super Rugby season.
The signing is a big coup for the Brumbies who have already missed out on the signatures of Matt Toomua and Stephen Moore. The Brumbies and Wallabies playmaker made his debut in 2008 and has played 101 matches for the club making him the eighth most-capped in the club's history.
Lealiifano is regarded as one of the best backline players in Australia, Lealiifano said the side has been working hard this pre-season and he is excited to play the first game of the season against the Hurricanes.
"This year we have a great team and I'm really looking forward to 2016 being a memorable year for the club, starting with our trial matches and round one hit-out against the Hurricanes," Lealiifano said.
The Brumbies will now hope to secure David Pocock who was recently named the ACT's Australia Day ambassador.