- Cafe Owners Concerned About ANU Redevelopment
- Daycare centre for seriously ill kids opens in Fyshwick
- Canberra lecturer accused of sexually assaulting students
- Man accused of stealing iPad, threatening owner with a knife
- New Apartments To Built On Northbourne Avenue
- ACT Government Proposes New Alcohol Laws
- Goulburn police pursuit lands unlicensed driver in court
- 130 calls for help in yesterday's sudden downpour
- Review Called For Singapore's International Flights
- Committee Calls For Feedback On A New Convention Centre
- Police looking for thief who stole 10 bikes in Majura
- Missing woman Marika Hetenyi has been found safe and well
- Canberra Libs to request 'no jab, no play' laws
- Son 'saw father wash a knife' the night of alleged murder
- Trees pulled down and minor flooding in severe thunderstorm
- Civic-Airport Bus Up And Running
- Police Calling For Information After 'Cowardly' Assault Of Elderly Man
- Two people injured in an aggravated break-in
- Officer bitten by dog while arresting woman for traffic offences
- 16-year-old boy faces court for aggravated robbery
Published: 25 January 2016
Brumbies playmaker Christian Lealiifano has re-signed with the club until the end of the 2018 Super Rugby season.
The signing is a big coup for the Brumbies who have already missed out on the signatures of Matt Toomua and Stephen Moore. The Brumbies and Wallabies playmaker made his debut in 2008 and has played 101 matches for the club making him the eighth most-capped in the club's history.
Lealiifano is regarded as one of the best backline players in Australia, Lealiifano said the side has been working hard this pre-season and he is excited to play the first game of the season against the Hurricanes.
"This year we have a great team and I'm really looking forward to 2016 being a memorable year for the club, starting with our trial matches and round one hit-out against the Hurricanes," Lealiifano said.
The Brumbies will now hope to secure David Pocock who was recently named the ACT's Australia Day ambassador.