Latest - Capital Radio News
Published on 25 January 2016
Brumbies playmaker Christian Lealiifano has re-signed with the club until the end of the 2018 Super Rugby season.
The signing is a big coup for the Brumbies who have already missed out on the signatures of Matt Toomua and Stephen Moore. The Brumbies and Wallabies playmaker made his debut in 2008 and has played 101 matches for the club making him the eighth most-capped in the club's history.
Lealiifano is regarded as one of the best backline players in Australia, Lealiifano said the side has been working hard this pre-season and he is excited to play the first game of the season against the Hurricanes.
"This year we have a great team and I'm really looking forward to 2016 being a memorable year for the club, starting with our trial matches and round one hit-out against the Hurricanes," Lealiifano said.
The Brumbies will now hope to secure David Pocock who was recently named the ACT's Australia Day ambassador.
- Canberra Liberals Committed To Scrapping Light Rail
- Hume Fire 'Not Suspicious'
- One-Punch Victim's Life 'Changed' Following Attack, Court Hears
- 2015 Kangaroo Cull Deemed 'Unlawful'
- ACT Issue Plea For Information On Missing 13-Year-Old Mia Heycox
- Police Call For Info Regarding String Of Queabeyan Car Fires
- Police Issue Warning After 'Indecent' Act In Haig Park
- Barr Promises New Walk-In Barr Promises Centres At Gungahlin And Weston Creek
- LDA To Sell Northbourne Land
- Sweeping Fines After Operation At Transport Company
- Father Of Son Killed By Coward Punch Calls For Lockouts In Canberra
- Clean Up At Lake Jerrabomberra
- New Childcare Facility In Canberra's South
- Man Caught Travelling 191km/h
- Costigan Killer Reappears In Court
- Versailles Comes To Canberra
- ANU Academic Inducted Into British Academy
- ACT Government Pulls Out Of Dickson Meeting
- Liberal Loss Becomes Andrew Barr's Gain
- Former Bikie Avoids Extra Jail Time