Latest - Capital Radio News
Published on 25 January 2016
Brumbies playmaker Christian Lealiifano has re-signed with the club until the end of the 2018 Super Rugby season.
The signing is a big coup for the Brumbies who have already missed out on the signatures of Matt Toomua and Stephen Moore. The Brumbies and Wallabies playmaker made his debut in 2008 and has played 101 matches for the club making him the eighth most-capped in the club's history.
Lealiifano is regarded as one of the best backline players in Australia, Lealiifano said the side has been working hard this pre-season and he is excited to play the first game of the season against the Hurricanes.
"This year we have a great team and I'm really looking forward to 2016 being a memorable year for the club, starting with our trial matches and round one hit-out against the Hurricanes," Lealiifano said.
The Brumbies will now hope to secure David Pocock who was recently named the ACT's Australia Day ambassador.
- Canberrans Set For Green Bins
- Narrabundah Ballpark To Receive Upgrade
- ACT Health Issues Recommendations For Baby Food
- Fears For WIN Local Content
- Temporary relief from garbage strikes
- 2 car smash in Spence
- Fatality Free Friday
- ACT Courts evacuated due to threatening call
- Boy dies in hospital following football injury
- Wanniassa men jailed over bashing
- Star Aviation fighting work safety charges following airport accident
- ACT Government Promising to Duplicate Ashley Drive
- Rubbish Collectors Won't Strike This Friday
- Police seek Witnesses to 7/11 Robbery
- Missing Childrens Day
- 3.5 million towards duplication of Ashley Drive
- Protecting Canberras Bee Industry
- Canberra schools go 'digital'
- Flowers in Civic costing too much money
- Have your say on the future of our Arboretum