Latest - Capital Radio News
Published on 25 January 2016
Brumbies playmaker Christian Lealiifano has re-signed with the club until the end of the 2018 Super Rugby season.
The signing is a big coup for the Brumbies who have already missed out on the signatures of Matt Toomua and Stephen Moore. The Brumbies and Wallabies playmaker made his debut in 2008 and has played 101 matches for the club making him the eighth most-capped in the club's history.
Lealiifano is regarded as one of the best backline players in Australia, Lealiifano said the side has been working hard this pre-season and he is excited to play the first game of the season against the Hurricanes.
"This year we have a great team and I'm really looking forward to 2016 being a memorable year for the club, starting with our trial matches and round one hit-out against the Hurricanes," Lealiifano said.
The Brumbies will now hope to secure David Pocock who was recently named the ACT's Australia Day ambassador.
- $60 Million Pledged by ACT Greens To Fix Paths and Cycleways
- Garbage Pick Up Service Promised by ACT Government
- The Greens Say Return All Developer Donations
- Tasers For All Police Officers
- Vale George Barlin
- ACT Government to End Political Donations from Property Developers
- Kippax Woolworths Robbed
- Canberra Liberals Pledge to Crack Down on Public Housing System
- ACT Greens Propose Cab Integration
- Woman Who Robbed Caltex Denied Bail
- Labor Attempting To Bring New Festival To Canberra
- Canberra Liberals Pledge To Mental Health
- Canberra's Universities On The Rise
- ACT Liberals Announce Disability Package
- ACT Greens Pledge To Turn Buses Into Clean Energy
- Mitchell Cannabis Dumper Refused Bail
- Tumut Man Charged With Drug And Weapon Offences
- Braddon Man Found Guilty Of Rape
- Parents Of Killed Infant Avoid Charges
- Union All Fired Up