Latest - Capital Radio News
Phoebe Deas Published on 25 January 2016
Canberra streets could host trials of self-driving cars under a plan by the Canberra Liberals.
Shadow Transport Minister Alistair Coe will release the draft legislation today.
Mr Coe says Canberra's dispersed population and expertise in science and technology makes the capital an ideal testing ground for autonomous cars.
Similar schemes exist in South Australia, Britain and some American states.
- ACT Government to End Political Donations from Property Developers
- Kippax Woolworths Robbed
- Canberra Liberals Pledge to Crack Down on Public Housing System
- ACT Greens Propose Cab Integration
- Woman Who Robbed Caltex Denied Bail
- Labor Attempting To Bring New Festival To Canberra
- Canberra Liberals Pledge To Mental Health
- Canberra's Universities On The Rise
- ACT Liberals Announce Disability Package
- ACT Greens Pledge To Turn Buses Into Clean Energy
- Mitchell Cannabis Dumper Refused Bail
- Tumut Man Charged With Drug And Weapon Offences
- Braddon Man Found Guilty Of Rape
- Parents Of Killed Infant Avoid Charges
- Union All Fired Up
- ACT Greens Bus And Light Rail Promise
- Concerns Raised Over ACT Government Payments
- Giralang Pyro Pleads Guilty To Two Separate Incidents
- Drunk P Plater Crashes Into Power Pole
- Greenway L Plater Fails Breath Test With Children In Car