Latest - Capital Radio News
Phoebe Deas Published on 25 January 2016
Canberra streets could host trials of self-driving cars under a plan by the Canberra Liberals.
Shadow Transport Minister Alistair Coe will release the draft legislation today.
Mr Coe says Canberra's dispersed population and expertise in science and technology makes the capital an ideal testing ground for autonomous cars.
Similar schemes exist in South Australia, Britain and some American states.
- New Ice Sport Facility Promised Under Re-elected Labor Government
- Former Chief Calling For Review Into The LDA
- Westside Pop-up Village Remains Open For Now
- TAB Robber Jailed For 10 Years
- ACT Labor Promises $3 Mill In Tuggeranong Upgrades
- Alleged Goldfish Statue Drug Smuggler To Face ACT Supreme Court
- Public Event Promised For Australia Day Celebrations
- Local Businesses Encouraged To Take Part In Light Rail
- Tribunal Orders Chaperone For GP
- Barr Says ACT Will Still Ban Greyhound Racing After NSW Bill Passes
- Man Ordered To Rehab After Chasing Girlfriend
- Calls To Lower the Voting Age
- Australia Day Live Concert Cancelled
- Woman Pleas Guilty To Smuggling Drugs Into Canberra Jail
- Chief Minister Confirms New Consultation Process On The Cards
- Crookwell Wind Farm To Provide Over 41,000 ACT Homes With Power
- Greens Call For 100 Manus Refugees To Be Settled In Canberra
- Scam Victim Successfully Sues ACT Government
- Canberra GP Facing Grooming Allegations
- Canberra Man Sentenced To 2 Years Jail For Drug Offences