Latest - Capital Radio News
Phoebe Deas Published on 25 January 2016
Canberra streets could host trials of self-driving cars under a plan by the Canberra Liberals.
Shadow Transport Minister Alistair Coe will release the draft legislation today.
Mr Coe says Canberra's dispersed population and expertise in science and technology makes the capital an ideal testing ground for autonomous cars.
Similar schemes exist in South Australia, Britain and some American states.
- ACT Government Promising to Duplicate Ashley Drive
- Rubbish Collectors Won't Strike This Friday
- Police seek Witnesses to 7/11 Robbery
- Missing Childrens Day
- 3.5 million towards duplication of Ashley Drive
- Protecting Canberras Bee Industry
- Canberra schools go 'digital'
- Flowers in Civic costing too much money
- Have your say on the future of our Arboretum
- Women travelling to Queanbeyan to save on abortion cost
- Canberra Airport trials full body scanners
- Canberras Youth Encouraged to Vote
- Finance Department Move To Save Money
- Auditor-General Called In Over Trail Upgrades At Isaacs Ridge
- Charities Delisted In Sector Clean-Up
- AEC Urges More Indigenous Participation This Election
- Shortage of Speech Pathology services in the ACT
- Opposition calls for a halt to lease variation tax
- ACT under pressure to change time limits applied to child abuse victims
- Two Canberra students to Receive Educational Support