- Teens face court for allegedly blackmailing men on Grindr
- Man accused of helping dump a body faces court
- Car smashes into a tree in Ngunnawal, trapping driver
- Belconnen Building Evacuated
- Man Who Choked Girlfriend Re-Sentenced
- Police on the hunt for thieves who held up a KFC
- Crashes on the territory's roads halt morning traffic
- New solutions sought for Canberra's rubbish problem
- Health Department next in line for job cuts
- Trial Delayed For Alleged 'Negligent' Driver
- Car Smashes Into Charnwood Woolworths
- Archbishop says mandatory reporting laws need work
- Lawyer convicted of deception previously jailed
- Woman who set fire to her ex's car gets jail time
- Dash-Cam Footage Shows Driver Flee Accident In Civic
- Removal Of Trees On Light-Rail Route To Be Fast-Tracked
- ACT Policing Release Ngunnawal Robbery Footage
- Two car crash on Gungahlin Drive stalls traffic
- Man faces court for shooting in Gordon
- Canberra drug dealer forced to hand over assets
Published: 24 January 2016
A heritage railway turntable in Goulburn which has been out of order for over two years, is spinning once more.
In 2013 substantial damage was caused to the 80 year old piece of equipment when a train de-railed, spilling 90 tonnes of canola into its pit.
Despite a push to have the turntable restored, repair work did not begin until late last year.
The turntable will now be used by the Goulburn Locomotive Roundhouse Preservation Society.