- ANZAC Day dawn service attracts crowd of 38,000
- 110 Mr Fluffy blocks up for auction next month
- Man refused bail for attacking neighbour with a knife
- Sexual Assault Appeal Quashed
- Two New Speed Vans Now On ACT Roads
- Burst water main causes confusion at Woden Bus Station
- Garema's Place sued for underpaying workers
- ACT Police Seek Witnesses To Aggravated Robbery At Tuggeranong Hyperdome
- Detectives Investigate After Body Found In Creek Near Batemans Bay
- Fallout From Government's Decentralisation Plan Continues
- Canberra House Prices Jump To A New Median
- UC Capitals Announce Signing For 2017/2018 WNBL Season
- Multiple Buildings In Fyshwick Evacuated After Reports Of A Strong Smell
- Man dies after being thrown from his bike at Sanctuary Point
- Police set up barriers after man dies near Deakin shops
- Canberra house prices smash records
- New $5.9 Million Centre For Innovation And Learning To Be Constructed
- More Than 200 Traffic Infringement Notices Issued Over Easter Break
- Barton Highway/William Slim Drive Intersection Roundabout Now Complete
- Armed Robbery At Tuggeranong Hyperdome
Published: 23 January 2016
Well known Canberra Horticulturalist and former media personality for the Capital Radio Network Merylyn Condon has passed away after her battle with Cancer.
Merylyn hung up her headphones 12 months ago to deal with the illness.
Program Director for Capital Radio Pete Davidson paid tribute to her hard work on air this morning saying her passion for gardening will live on - "There's probably a bit of Merylyn in a lot of gardens around Canberra and it's a lovely legacy..."
A number of tributes to Merylyn are flowing online, demonstrating the great impact she had on the community.