- Cafe Owners Concerned About ANU Redevelopment
- Daycare centre for seriously ill kids opens in Fyshwick
- Canberra lecturer accused of sexually assaulting students
- Man accused of stealing iPad, threatening owner with a knife
- New Apartments To Built On Northbourne Avenue
- ACT Government Proposes New Alcohol Laws
- Goulburn police pursuit lands unlicensed driver in court
- 130 calls for help in yesterday's sudden downpour
- Review Called For Singapore's International Flights
- Committee Calls For Feedback On A New Convention Centre
- Police looking for thief who stole 10 bikes in Majura
- Missing woman Marika Hetenyi has been found safe and well
- Canberra Libs to request 'no jab, no play' laws
- Son 'saw father wash a knife' the night of alleged murder
- Trees pulled down and minor flooding in severe thunderstorm
- Civic-Airport Bus Up And Running
- Police Calling For Information After 'Cowardly' Assault Of Elderly Man
- Two people injured in an aggravated break-in
- Officer bitten by dog while arresting woman for traffic offences
- 16-year-old boy faces court for aggravated robbery
Published: 23 January 2016
Well known Canberra Horticulturalist and former media personality for the Capital Radio Network Merylyn Condon has passed away after her battle with Cancer.
Merylyn hung up her headphones 12 months ago to deal with the illness.
Program Director for Capital Radio Pete Davidson paid tribute to her hard work on air this morning saying her passion for gardening will live on - "There's probably a bit of Merylyn in a lot of gardens around Canberra and it's a lovely legacy..."
A number of tributes to Merylyn are flowing online, demonstrating the great impact she had on the community.