- Footage released of men in balaclavas robbing footy club
- Murder victim's son apologises for lying to police
- Police seize 92,000 tobacco plants at Monaro
- Cafe Owners Concerned About ANU Redevelopment
- Daycare centre for seriously ill kids opens in Fyshwick
- Canberra lecturer accused of sexually assaulting students
- Man accused of stealing iPad, threatening owner with a knife
- New Apartments To Built On Northbourne Avenue
- ACT Government Proposes New Alcohol Laws
- Goulburn police pursuit lands unlicensed driver in court
- 130 calls for help in yesterday's sudden downpour
- Review Called For Singapore's International Flights
- Committee Calls For Feedback On A New Convention Centre
- Police looking for thief who stole 10 bikes in Majura
- Missing woman Marika Hetenyi has been found safe and well
- Canberra Libs to request 'no jab, no play' laws
- Son 'saw father wash a knife' the night of alleged murder
- Trees pulled down and minor flooding in severe thunderstorm
- Civic-Airport Bus Up And Running
- Police Calling For Information After 'Cowardly' Assault Of Elderly Man
Published: 27 January 2014 Written by Super User
1206 2CC complies with the Commercial Radio Code of Practice.
This code covers, amongst other things, advertising, announcements, Australian music content, news and current affairs.
If you feel that 2CC has breached the code, you are within your rights to make a complaint to the station via the complaints form below.
Please download and after completing, send to The General Manager, Radio 2CC, PO Box 1206, Mitchell, ACT, 2911.
If you feel that our station has breached our license conditions or that a previous complaint you made wasn't handled adequately by the station then you can make a complaint to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
Note: Only one submission per 24 hours will be accepted