- ANZAC Day dawn service attracts crowd of 38,000
- 110 Mr Fluffy blocks up for auction next month
- Man refused bail for attacking neighbour with a knife
- Sexual Assault Appeal Quashed
- Two New Speed Vans Now On ACT Roads
- Burst water main causes confusion at Woden Bus Station
- Garema's Place sued for underpaying workers
- ACT Police Seek Witnesses To Aggravated Robbery At Tuggeranong Hyperdome
- Detectives Investigate After Body Found In Creek Near Batemans Bay
- Fallout From Government's Decentralisation Plan Continues
- Canberra House Prices Jump To A New Median
- UC Capitals Announce Signing For 2017/2018 WNBL Season
- Multiple Buildings In Fyshwick Evacuated After Reports Of A Strong Smell
- Man dies after being thrown from his bike at Sanctuary Point
- Police set up barriers after man dies near Deakin shops
- Canberra house prices smash records
- New $5.9 Million Centre For Innovation And Learning To Be Constructed
- More Than 200 Traffic Infringement Notices Issued Over Easter Break
- Barton Highway/William Slim Drive Intersection Roundabout Now Complete
- Armed Robbery At Tuggeranong Hyperdome
Published: 27 January 2014 Written by Super User
1206 2CC complies with the Commercial Radio Code of Practice.
This code covers, amongst other things, advertising, announcements, Australian music content, news and current affairs.
If you feel that 2CC has breached the code, you are within your rights to make a complaint to the station via the complaints form below.
Please download and after completing, send to The General Manager, Radio 2CC, PO Box 1206, Mitchell, ACT, 2911.
If you feel that our station has breached our license conditions or that a previous complaint you made wasn't handled adequately by the station then you can make a complaint to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
Note: Only one submission per 24 hours will be accepted