- Teen faces court for aggravated robbery in Ngunnawal
- Man dies after car and truck collide near Yass
- Police now hold grave concerns for missing woman
- Canberra's water the best-tasting in the region
- Student claiming lecturer raped her 'feared expulsion'
- Search For Missing Canberra Woman Continues
- ACT Government Agrees To Provide Temporary Funding For SHOUT
- CSIRO app to help patients with knee replacements
- Canberra breaks its interstate visitor record
- ACT team to help towns ravaged by Cyclone Debbie
- Bimberi staff under investigation over alleged misconduct
- Comancheros bikies tried for shooting and wounding rival
- 24 calls for help in Canberra after storm warning
- Police Calling For Information After Civic Assault
- Holder Community Action Group To Oppose Public Housing
- Public Submissions Wanted Over How Much Power ACT ICAC Should Have
- Family suffers severe burns in blast at a picnic spot
- Gungahlin Town Centre Planning Still Active
- Above And Beyond Exhibition Lands At Questacon
- Canberra Teacher Found Not Guilty Of Sexual Charges
Published: 27 January 2014 Written by Super User
1206 2CC complies with the Commercial Radio Code of Practice.
This code covers, amongst other things, advertising, announcements, Australian music content, news and current affairs.
If you feel that 2CC has breached the code, you are within your rights to make a complaint to the station via the complaints form below.
Please download and after completing, send to The General Manager, Radio 2CC, PO Box 1206, Mitchell, ACT, 2911.
If you feel that our station has breached our license conditions or that a previous complaint you made wasn't handled adequately by the station then you can make a complaint to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
Note: Only one submission per 24 hours will be accepted