Thursday, June 04, 2020
   
Text Size
Login

House fire in Gordon

Category: Capital Radio News

A two storey home in Gordon has been extensively damaged by fire overnight.

The blaze broke out in the garage of a townhouse on Jim Pike Avenue, before spreading throughout the entire structure.

Firefighters will remain on scene as they work to ensure the area is safe.

Drivers are being asked to avoid Jim Pike Avenue where possible, as temporary road closures remain in place.

 

Contact 2CC

2CC is located at

Canberra Radio Centre
51 Bellenden St
Crace ACT 2911

Reception: (02) 6241 1911
Studio Open Line: (02) 6255 1206
SMS: 0488 266 266 + "2CC" and your message.
SMS call cost is 25cents maximum or free with your mobile plan.

Send us an email.

General Manager: Michael Jones